A little over a week ago I ran the Atlantic City Half Marathon. You can read more about this race HERE. While running the race I heard a guy talking to somebody else about a website that finds and stores all your race results. You basically just enter your name and it shows all race results over the last 10 (!) years.
Since I’m so polite, I totally interrupted that conversation and asked him about the website. It’s
Go and check it out. It is really cool!! Besides finding all races you have ran the last 10 years within one single search, you can also:
- sort your race results by year or race distance
- it shows your current PR and also the time difference to your current PR and to the previously races you ran
- it shows your local competitors
- you can also track race results from friends, just enter their names
- you can friend people, almost like facebook for runners
Have you heard about this website?
If you are a member, friend me!