I can’t believe it’s already May! Time just flies by!
I have a feeling May will be a good month. In 2 weeks I will go home and see my family! I haven’t been home in over a year and look forward to seeing my sisters and my niece and nephews. Also I’m excited to see my grandmother who will turn 90 this year!
Since I just signed up for marathon #3, training will start May 28 and I’m excited! My first day of training is a rest day. That’s my kind of training!
I do have some goals for this month:
- This is the last month before marathon training. I would like to run 84 miles this month but the most important thing is I enjoy running. I need this down time in order to start good and fresh with marathon training on May 28. So no mileage goal this month
- 100x challenge: finish the May challenge. You can read more HERE. My goal is to do at least 400 dips.
- start writing my journal again, just 5 minutes a day
- cook 2 new and healthy meals
- read more
- finish part 3 of my “conflict management book”
- read at least half of my “fun” book
- listen more to my audiobook (finish part 2 of my current book)
- Be positive
How about you, do you have goals for May?
Anything you look forward to in May?